Gifas Health Company Limited is a Herbal-Scientific company that produces medicines with state of the art manufacturing faccility. Our company is focused on bringing on-board researched-based herbal products with optimum efficacy to cure diseases in its designated domains. Over the years, our award winning products; Gifas Herbal Mixture and Gifas P Capsules have assisted many individuals solve their bacterial and fungal infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
Welcome to our website. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions concerning any of our products. Than you.
Dr. Steven Oheneba Appiagyei Donkor (Left) | Dr Gabriel Riah (Right)
GIFAS MIXTURE AND P CAPSULE IS EFFECTIVE FOR THE TREATMENT OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.
GIFAS MIXTURE is a herbal medicinal product that contains medicinal plants used in folk medicine for
the treatment of inflammatory disorders and microbial infections such as :
SYMPTOMS IN MEN
- Severe Waist pains
- Painful Urination
- Whitish or greenish discharge from the penis
- Rashes around the penis gland
- Sexual weakness
- Pre-mature ejaculation
- Low-sperm count
- Prostate enlargement and many more
SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN
- Severe waist pains
- Vaginal itching
- Rashes around the private part
- Whitish discharge or abnormal discharge with or without odor
- Abdominal pains or menstrual pains
- Menstrual disorder
- Infertility in women
- Pelvic inflammatory disease(PID)
- Pains during sexual intercourse
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease(STD).It’s caused by infection with the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhea. It tends to infect warm, moist area of the body including the;
- urethra (the tube that drains urine from the urinary bladder)
- female reproductive tract(the Fallopian tubes,cervix,and uterus)
Gonorrhea passes from person to person through unprotected oral,anal,or vaginal sex.People with numerous sexual partners or those who don’t use a condom are at greatest risk of infection.The best protections against infection are abstinence, monogamy(sex with only one partner),and proper condom usage.Behaviors that make a person more likely to engage in unprotected sex also increase the likelihood of infections. These behaviors include alcohol abuse and illegal drug abuse,particularly intravenous drug use.
Symptoms usually occur within 2 to 14 days after exposure. However ,some people infected with gonorrhea never develop noticeable symptoms. It’s important to remember that person with gonorrhea who doesn’t have symptoms, also called a non-symptomatic carrier, is still contagious.A person is more likely to spread the infection to other partners when they don’t have noticeable symptoms.
Symptoms In Men
Men may not develop noticeable symptoms for several weeks. Some men may never develop symptoms. Typically,the infection begins to show symptoms a week after its transmission. The first noticeable symptoms in men is often burning or painful sensation during urination. As it progresses, other symptoms may include;
- greater frequency or urgency of urination
- a pus-like discharge(or drip)from the penis(white,yellow,beige,or greenish)
- swelling or redness at the opening of the penis
- swelling or pain in the testicles
- a persistent sore throat
The infection will stay in the body for a few weeks after the symptoms have been treated.In rare instances,gonorrhea can continue to cause damage to the body,specifically the urethra and testicles.Pain may also spread to the rectum.
Symptoms In Women
Many women don’t develop any avert symptoms of gonorrhea. When women do develop symptoms,they tend to be mild or similar to other infections, making them more difficult to identify. Gonorrhea infections can appear much like common vaginal yeast or bacterial infections.
- discharge from the vagina(watery,creamy,or slightly green)
- pain or burning sensation while urinating
- the need to urinate more frequently
- heavier period or spotting
- sore throat
- pain upon engaging in sexual intercourse
- sharp pain in the lower abdomen
What is yeast? What is a yeast infection (CANDIDIASIS)?
Yeast are microscopic fungi consisting of oval cells that reproduce by forming buds. THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF YEAST. Some yeast types are important in baking and brewing (baker’s yeast, brewer’s yeast). Thus, most yeast are harmless to humans. However, Candida albicans, or Candida, is a yeast that can infect humans and cause illness.
Most commonly, yeast can cause infection of skin and mucous membranes. Such infections are called mucocutaneous candidiasis. They occur mainly in warm , moist areas of the body where the skin is often folded together (groin, armpits, underneath the breast and occasionally, fingernails). Candida infections are the major cause of diaper rash in children.
Candida also can infect:
- The mouth (oral thrush),
- The vagina (yeast vaginitis), and
- Infect or inflame of the male head of the penis and/or the foreskin (balanitis).
- What are the signs and symptoms of a yeast infection?
Symptoms of a yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Itchingor burning of the skin
- Skin bumpsor pimple-like structures
- Skin patches that ooze a clear or slightly yellowish fluid
Symptoms of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Symptoms of yeast infection of the mouth (thrush) include thick, whitish patches on the tongue and/or inside of the cheeks and pains, especially when eating or drinking.Thrush may be a sign that the patient may be immune
- Vaginal or penile yeast infection produce symptoms similar to those seen on the skin and can include burning with urination.
- Infrequently, yeast infections can occur almost anywhere inside the body's organs, especially the gastrointestinal tract. These infections are seen mainly in persons with suppressed immune systems (such as patients withHIV infections, cancer, and chemotherapy).
- Some people on long-term antibiotic therapy may also develop yeast or otherfungal infections.
- What is syphilis?
Syphilis is caused by bacteria called Treponema pallidum.
- How serious is syphilis?
Syphilis is easy to treat and curable in the early stages, but if you don’t get treatment it can cause serious health problems, including damage to the heart and brain, which can be irreversible (permanent).
A woman with the infection can pass it on to her unborn baby (congenital syphilis) increasing the risk of miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death within a few day after birth.
- How do you get Syphilis?
Syphilis can be passed on easily and you can get it from:
- Vaginal, anal or oral sex without a condom or dental dam, with someone who has syphilis (even if they don’t have symptoms)
- Sharing sex toys without washing or covering them with a new condom each time they are used.
- Direct contact with an infected sore or rash-this means you can get syphilis from touching someones sore or rash, even if you don’t have sex and there’s no penetration, orgasm or ejaculation.
- Sharing needles with someone who has syphilis, or having a blood transfusion from someone with the infection. However, in most places blood is tested for syphilis before transfusions, so its rare to get syphilis this way.
- Its possible for syphilis to be passed from mother to child during pregnancy, if the infection is left untreated
To propagate the proper use of traditional herbal medicine and its enormous benefit in our country and beyond.
To bridge the gap between the ancient and modern scientific path of traditional and herbal medicine.
GIFAS HEALTH COMPANY LIMITED started as Gifas Herbal center in 2010. the company was incorporated registered under Registrar Generals Department as a Limited Liability Company on 17th June, 2015. It commenced with Business capital of an amount of one thousand Ghana Cedis (GHC 1,000.00) with two Directors running activities of the company simultaneously.
The company had a production force of three people as production manager and two production assistants. In 2014, the company’s name changed from Gifas herbal center to GIFAS HEALTH COMPANY LTD. The company can currently has a staff capacity of 30 and a modern production Machinery.
Looking at the competitive nature of our business , we can confidently say since the registration of the company till date, we have made tremendous progress in our quest to solve peoples sexually transmitted diseases and sicknesses caused by bacterial and fungal infections.
The management of the company look forward to introduce new products to strengthen and broaden the business spectrum of the company and also meet the medical and health demands of the the citizenry. Some of the new products that comes in mind is the Gifas Herbal Tea. Gifas Akoma Malaria Mixture and have also introduced Gifas P capsules all to augment our business prospects.
Gifas Herbal Mixture and capsules treats;
- Candidiasis (White)
- Waist Pains
- Premature Ejaculation
GIFAS HEALTH COMPANY LTD
P.O.BOX TH 130,
GHANA WEST AFRICA